|Born on 20 September 1951 in
Fes - Morocco
Married, 3 children
- Silver medal of the "Mouvement
- Bronze medal of "Arts Sciences Lettres" France 1998
- Gold medal of the"Mouvement foncier" 2000
- Siver medal of "Arts , Sciences, lettres" 2000
1971-74 - Law and philosophy studies -
Paris 1 University Sorbonne.
1974- 83 - Bank executive at Caisse Nationale du Crédit Agricole-
1983-91 - Went abroad with her husband, a bank executive,to
Bahrein, Taiwan, the Caribbean and began to paint.
1992-96 - Theology studies at the "Institut Catholique de
- Histoire de l'Art - Ecole du Louvre Paris
Since 1989 - Taught the technique of
watercolours in the Guadeloupe
(Caribbean island) (89-91)
Since 1992 - Has been teaching French students in Paris
Since 1994 - Has been teaching Foreign
diplomats' wifes in Paris
(Association Bienvenue en France - State Department)
From 1996 - Member of the executive office and the Board of the
to 1999 Association
Bienvenue en France (800 foreign ladies, 200
Organizes exhibitions for her foreign
and French students
- at The Chateau du Lude in May 1995
- at "Bienvenue en France" in May
1996 & May 1997-98 for her
Organizes exhibitions for her French
- in Paris 1997
Organizes exhibitions in Paris for
- Paris 1997-98.
Organizes exhibitions abroad and in
Paris for foreign painters
- Americans in Paris in November 1998
Organizes exhibitions abroad and in Paris for French Painters
- Paris 1997-98
Hilton Hotel- Bahrain oils - watercolours
French Alliance - Bahrain, Pastels - sanguines, oil,
Diplomat Hotel - Bahrain pastels - sanguines
- June-July 1995 Chateau du Lude Watercolours
- March 1996 Arts Center in Caen
- Mars 1997 Arts
Center in Caen Venois, pastels
- 1990 St John Perse Museum -
- 1996 Galerie la Villa Browna - Paris
- 1997 City Hall of the 7th district -
- 1998 Regional Council of the "Loir et
- 1999 Henry Neubig Art Gallery - Baton Rouge (USA)
- 1999 March Exhibition - Art
Center Bahrain sponsored by the
ministry of Culture of Bahrain (Arabian Gulf)
- 2000 Gallery 886, Greenwich.N.Y.
- 2001 Consulat de France in New-York. USA
- 2003 Galerie Corianne. Paris - France
- 1992 Salon des Indépendants - Grand
Palais - Paris
- 1994 Salon des Indépendants - Grand Palais - Paris
- 1994 Cannes - Palais des expositions
- May 1995 Dijon
17 large watercolours for the decoration
of one of the Hilton Hotels
in Bahrain, one of which was used as a model for menus,
rings and so on.
Illustrations for a manual on Taiwan for
French Companies and
various State Organizations (Foreign Affairs...) interested in this
Greeting cards for the UAP - Caribbean
2 large and 8 medium-sized pastels for
the decoration of a thalasso-
therapy hotel in France (1996)
64 small watercolours for a reception in
Rennes in December 1996.
PRESS - MEDIA
- Gulf Daily News May 1985,
May 1986, May 1987
Antilles November 1990, 2 articles, one of which
in the first
TV, twice on the television news, November 1990
cultural Broadcast (1/2 hour) November 1990.
Radio - 1 1/2 interview, sunday morning,
November 1990 by Alain Duteil.
Interview M. Wudy
- Journal du 7e March -
April 1997 - Septembre 1997
(Local paper of 7th arrondissement)
- La Nouvelle République du Centre Ouest (Regional
March 1998 - 2 articles.
- Baton Rouge. Avril 1999*
- March 2000 21/03/00: Al Ayam.
22/03/00: Gulf TV, Bahrein TV, Bahrain Tribune, Gulf
Daily News. Cultural and Natural Heritage.
- March-April 2000: What's on in Bahrain.
- journal Entreprendre
- August 2000 - le journal de Greenwich.
- January : Watercolours&Drawings Fair London
- Febuary : Bruxelles.
- March : Exposition collective in Blois. Loir et Cher.
- August : Gallery 886. Greenwich.N.Y. USA.
- November : Nassau. Bahamas.
- December : Shangai. China.
- Janvier: Watercolours and Drawings Fair. Londres
2005 - previsions
Sea Side. Golf of Mexico. USA.